Woozik provides a Limited warranty of one (1) year for parts and ninety (90) day labor warranty for all of its products sold in the United States.
Limited Warranty Statement
All Woozik products are carefully constructed and thoroughly tested to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use before they are shipped. Woozik products purchased in the USA are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Should the product fail due to factory defect in material or workmanship, the unit will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Woozik. Woozik agrees, at its option under the warranty period, to repair or replace the product if it is determined to be defective at "no charge."
Products are sold to customers for personal, non-commercial use only. Product is not warranted for customer's commercial or rental use.
In order to have your merchandise repaired or replaced by warranty, you must return the product FREIGHT PREPAID to the address below within the duration of the warranty. With the return of the product, you MUST include:
- Proof of purchase, which must have a purchase date that falls in the warranty period specified in the warranty card (ie. copy of your sales receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase)
- All of the accessories that came with the product package must be sent with the main unit.
- A detailed description of the problem you are having with the product..
- RMA: All warranty returns must have an RMA number provided by a Woozik Customer Support
- Representative. An RMA number can be obtained by contacting Woozik's Customer Support Department by phone, or email.
- Also include a check or money order (See fee schedule below) for return shipping, handling and insurance:
|Earphones and headphones||$5|
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY EXPENSES INCURRED IN THE REMOVAL AND RE-INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT
Our obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective unit when it is returned to us prepaid. The warranty will be considered void if the unit was tampered with, attempted repair by an unauthorized service agent or subject to misuse, neglect or accidental damage. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, antennas, AC cords, cabinets, headbands, ear-pads, or damage due to power surges, connection to improper application.
PRODUCT MUST BE PACKED SECURELY FOR SHIPMENT. WOOZIK IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT.
The product must be sent in the original packaging or a reasonable substitute to prevent damage. You MUST include your full name, shipping address, and telephone number for our reference. No return will be shipped back to a PO Box. If returned merchandise is found to have no problem, it will be returned back to the purchaser. Send all inquiries and returns to:
Woozik RMA Department
5010 27th st,
Long Island City, NY 11101
Pay Online Here: https://www.woozik.com/products/woozik-warranty